Top 10 Reasons to Take Opti Gold Plus with Fish Oil:
- Delivers eight powerful nutrients that support healthy, clear vision, near and far
- Promotes faster glare recovery
- Delivers antioxidants to protect eyes from ultraviolet rays from the sun, computer screens, or fluorescent lights
- Fosters greater sensitivity to contrasts
- Enhances quality of vision
- Protects rods and cones from light damage
- Supports the health of the eye, retina, and macula
- Offers purified Omega 3 fish oil to support eyes, skin and hair
- Delivers Vitamin E for additional health benefits
- Gives you superior vision protection at a great value
See the Difference with FloraGLO® Lutein
One of the key ingredients in Opti Gold Plus with Fish Oil is lutein. But we don’t use ordinary lutein “esters” found in other vision formulas. We use FloraGLO® lutein because it’s a special, patented, absorbable form of lutein your body can actually use. What’s more it’s chemically identical to the lutein found in leafy, green vegetables and the same type of lutein used in major clinical studies.1
Based on at least 10 mg./day FloraGLO® lutein has been clinically shown to…
- Improve recognition and differentiation of objects in dim light
- Help protect the eye from blue light
- Naturally filter blue light to help reduce glare
- Help reduce the blinding effects of glare
- Increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
But our Opti Gold with Fish Oil takes it a step further to deliver an impressive 15 mg. to give your eyes even greater, more potent nutritional support.
How Much Green Leafy Vegetables Do You Need to Eat to Get 10 mg. of Lutein?
As mentioned above, it’s recommended you get 10 mg. of lutein to keep your eyes protected and healthy. Since your body does not make lutein on its own, you must obtain it from your diet or from supplementation. In order to get it from your diet, you’d need to eat…
- ?2½ cups raw spinach
- 4½ cups canned green peas
- 6¼ cups cooked broccoli
- 7½ cups raw romaine lettuce
- 12½ cups cooked green beans
As you can see, it can be difficult to get all the lutein you need from diet alone. In fact, half of Americans get ONLY 1-2 mg. of lutein each day, a fraction of the amount needed to replenish the lutein levels in your eyes.
An Internal Pair of Sunglasses
Although you are born with protective lutein pigment in your eye, these levels begin to slowly decrease as you age. It’s important to replenish your lutein levels daily to protect you eyes from damaging blue light from the sun, indoor lighting and even computer monitors. Like a pair of internal sunglasses lutein even goes one step better because many sunglasses can’t filter blue light which is more harmful for your eyes than UVA or UVB rays.2 Lutein keeps your eyes protected 24/7.
- Flora GLO® is the most researched lutein brand and is clinically proven to increase lutein levels in the eye giving you optimal protection.
- FloraGLO® goes to work where it is needed – in your eyes. It is clinically proven to be absorbed by your body so your eyes get the lutein benefits promised on the label.
Protect Your Eyes with Zeaxanthin and Six More Vision Supporters
Along with lutein, zeaxanthin is the only other pigment compound found in your retinas. Zeaxanthin is concentrated in the lenses of your eyes, and having enough of it shields them from the most damaging portion of the light spectrum from the sun, computer monitors, TV screens, and fluorescent lights.
Even if Opti Gold with Fish Oil included only FloraGLO® lutein and Zeaxanthin, it would be a fantastic formula, but you also get six other nutritional power boosters: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Taurine, Bilberry Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Omega 3 fish oil. Combined, this winning blend helps keep your vision healthy today and tomorrow… guaranteed!
Compare and See for Yourself – Opti Gold with Fish Oil is Clearly Better
|Opti Gold with Fish Oil||Generic Store Brand||National Brand|
|FloraGLO® lutein – Patented lutein that’s the most absorbable; increases density of macula pigment.||15 mg.||2 mg. lutein esters||5 mg. lutein esters|
|Zeaxanthin – Shields the macula where greatest protection is needed.||600 mcg.||None||None|
|Vitamin A – Antioxidant that supports eye health.||10,000 IU||1,000 IU||None|
|Taurine – Amino acid that plays a role in overall health and vision.||200 mg.||None||None|
|Bilberry Extract – Traditional herb for ocular health.||60 mg.||None||None|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid – Universal antioxidant that protects from free radicals.||25 mg.||None||None|
|Omega 3 Fish Oil – Popular supporterfor vision, hair, skin, and more. Delivers DHA and EPA||450 mg.||None||250 mg.|
|Vitamin E – Supports general health and wellness.||13 IU||None||30 IU|
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.