A MORE POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT THAN VITAMIN A THAT SUPPORTS OVERALL HEALTH AND WELLNESS.
• Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that may help protect cells from damage.
• Astaxanthin improves cardiovascular and immune system health. It decreases the oxidation of LDL cholesterol which prevents it from clogging arteries.
• Additionally, astaxanthin promotes healthy joints and eyes, helps block UV-rays and even helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Astaxanthin has been shown to support cognitive function and brain health and may help decrease recovery time post-workout.
Try a two-month supply of aSquared Nutrition’s maximum strength Astaxanthin supplement.
How Does It Work?
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid that’s found naturally in some algae and is responsible for the pink color of salmon, lobster, trout and shrimp.
Extensive scientific research supports the use of astaxanthin to improve everything from insulin sensitivity to cholesterol profiles. For example, in one study published in the Plant Foods for Human Nutrition journal, overweight subjects who supplemented with astaxanthin experienced a 10.4% reduction in LDL cholesterol over 12 weeks.
Additional studies suggest that astaxanthin may be safer to take than beta-carotene and more effective than the more popular lutein and zeaxanthin.
Why Choose aSquared’s Astaxanthin?
aSquared Nutrition’s commitment to top quality products means that our 10 mg Astaxanthin supplement is gluten-free and made without the use of GMOs.
Our Astaxanthin is:
• Manufactured right here in the USA.
• Formulated in GMP-compliant facilities.
• Subjected to stringent third-party testing.
• Protected by a 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
Safe, healthy immune system support. High quality Astaxanthin supplements for maximum well-being.
CAUTION: For adults only. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing woman. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications, have a medical condition or are planning to have a medical procedure.
* The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors. Results may vary. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.