For Your Healthy Body And Beautiful Life
As they say, Healthy mind resides in a healthy body.
But, how to define a healthy body?
One might say beautiful looks, flawless skin, toned body, higher immunity and stamina and a positive outlook.
Yes, you get it right.
Seems like a dream to you?
Well, it is truly possible to attain a healthy and fit body with a disciplined attitude and a simple action plan.
So whenever we think of fitness, we usually begin with diet modifications. By cutting the sugary and starchy food, we switch to salads, fruits and lots of veggies. Does it resonate with you?
Yes, we all are living under the impression that by cutting carbs, one can lose weight and achieve the desired fitness score. And in the process, we compromise with our taste and lose appetite gradually leading to negative consequences!
So, with this article, we intend to show you how you can gain beauty and lose weight while eating lots of carbs in a balanced diet full of vitamins, minerals, protein and fibres.
Now, to be honest, a fitness regime remains incomplete if you only focus on eating (of course: right eating). You need to indulge in physical activity to increase the process of weight loss. So what’s next?
We will also discuss how you can get a toned body if you happen to spend most of your time sitting. With an easy Yoga regime, you can see your beauty restored with a glow.
And finally, a positive attitude, a simple beauty routine free from fancy makeups and a love for yourself can give you a healthy lifestyle along with a toned and physically and mentally fit body.
Let’s begin by creating a dedicated weight loss plan full of carbs.
First, it is essential to understand that not every carb in the family is harmful and leads to weight gain. An oily plate of French fries and an overloaded chocolate pastry is of course not suggested! So, the plan is to include good carbs and avoid the bad ones.
Some healthy carbs that can find a respectable place in your diet plan are suggested below. These carbs are good because they contain varieties of sugars other than glucose which are beneficial and fibrous content which leads to weight loss.
These are some of the whole carbs that are unprocessed and contain natural fibre, unlike refined carbs.
- Barley: Barley is a superfood and regulates metabolism. You can make Barley Soup, Risotto, Skew, Stew, Flat Bread. Barley makes an excellent component in the salad.
- Oats: Oats contain antioxidants and a soluble fibre called beta-glucan. Oatmeal Porridge, Pancake, Omelette, Snacks, Granola Bar and Muffins are healthy forms of eating fuller oatmeal.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes help in regulating blood sugar and maintain an efficient metabolism. Roast sweet potato in olive oil and enjoy the taste.
- Brown Rice: Brown rice is a healthy alternative for white rice. It helps in controlling blood sugar levels. You can cook brown rice and add some tasty add-ons like peas and boiled potatoes. You can also cook it with milk and nuts.
- Chick Peas and Legumes: Legumes like chickpeas, lentils and beans are a very healthy option when you are on a weight loss plan. They are a good source of antioxidants and low in saturated fat. You can boil or roast them with spices of your choice for a delicacy.
- Whole wheat pasta: Pasta is a healthy and lip-smacking option when tossed with fresh veggies and authentic spices.
- Vegetables and whole fruits: Veggies and fruits like pear, peach, apple, banana, avocado, cucumber, strawberry, spinach, cauliflower, and broccoli contain carbs that are not harmful to your body.
- Nuts: Almonds, raisins, cashew, peanuts and pistachio are nuts with carb content yet a healthy option.
It is recommended to add the variety of recipes into breakfast, lunch and dinner as per your taste. As you can see, it is easy to lose weight and regain lost beauty even with a diet full of carbs. However, you must watch out the portion size carefully.
Now, with a carb-rich diet, you must engage in light physical activity like yoga for a wholesome fitness and invigorated beauty.
If you continuously consume carbs and are on the job that involves more sitting, you may suffer from lower back pain and tight hips affecting the overall fitness.
Here are some yoga poses that can help you in achieving your goals.
Cow Face Pose: This seated pose helps in strengthening the spine and stretches hips, armpits, thighs and shoulders for a toned look.
Lizard Pose: This versatile pose is beneficial for loosening the hips and strengthening the thigh muscles.
Pigeon Pose: This is another excellent pose for opening up the hips joints and helps in stress and trauma.
Ankle to knee pose: This pose stretches the hips and strengthen the legs and calves. It is also helpful if you are experiencing anxiety or tension.
Hero Pose: This is a dynamic pose for stretching ankle, feet, hips, thighs and knees. It is also helpful in improving the digestion system.
These yoga poses build stamina and even prepare your body for a more extensive exercise regime. With the mentioned above simple yoga poses, you can experience a stress-free beginning of your day.
It is always seen that people who engage in any physical activity in the morning feel more refreshed and are determined to achieve their weight goals.
They are also known to choose their meals carefully while eating carbs of their choice. They are the ones with a regimented approach and a never-dying attitude.
Eating right and working out are two good characteristics of healthy people. However, a healthy mind needs some more. You should be accepting the changes in your body happily and gracefully. Becoming sad about seeing grey hair is unwise! The whole episode of healthy eating and exercising may go into vain if you remain stressful.
So the crux is to maintain a lively and accepting attitude gracefully. Keeping an active social life and engaging in some philanthropic activity sounds very meaningful. You can enjoy the company of friends and family while serving others in need. Moreover, loving yourself is as important as loving others. Do not cover the natural beauty with layers of makeup. Feel beautiful from inside and experience the radiance on your face.
For a healthy body, positive mind, toned shape and beautiful life, you must put the mentioned above things into practice.
As you know, A slow and determined tortoise is a better performer than a carelessly sleeping rabbit!