Fast, Private & Affordable STD Testing
Know Your Status. Get Tested.
Giving you control over your sexual health is one of the most important things we can do. That is why we’ve eliminated the embarrassment and hassle of conventional STD testing. We give you access to the same FDA- approved testing used by doctors and hospitals. Once you place your order, you can visit any of our nationwide testing centers without an appointment, even the same day of your purchase. Your results are delivered to you and no one else – nothing is reported to your insurance or placed on your medical records. More importantly, we provide guidance and support every step of the way, no matter what your results are.
Take charge of your sex life today. Help stop the spread of STDs by knowing your status.
Private STD TestingYour results will not be reported to your insurance company and, therefore, will not be placed on your permanent medical records.
Quick & DiscreetTesting takes only a few minutes. No questions are asked and no paperwork is required. Provide a urine or blood sample and you are done.
10 Test Panel AdvantageWe offer the most comprehensive tests available. Our 10-Test Panel will test for all major STDs. We are the only company that offers hepatitis A tests in our panels.
Doctor Consultation availableSpeak with one of our doctors if your test results come back positive. Doctors may prescribe treatment or refer you to a specialist.
Fast STD Test ResultsResults are available within 1-2 days after your visit to a testing center. Call us anytime for a status update.
100% SatisfactionWe want you to have the best testing experience possible. Our Care Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Why test with STDcheck.com?
- Private and Confidential STD Testing Service
- We are the only testing service to offer FDA-approved HIV RNA Early Detection testing
- We have over 4,500 convenient testing locations nationwide
- Our all-inclusive 10-Test Panel tests for all common STDs, including hepatitis A and HIV-2
- Fast test results in 1-2 days; Your results will be sent to your online account as soon as they are available
- Doctor consultation and treatment available upon positive test results
- All testing services are approved and managed by our physicians
10 Reasons STDcheck.com is the Leader in STD Testing
- 10-Test Panel – We are the only STD testing service that tests for all common sexually transmitted diseases. Our 10-Test Panel includes HIV 1 & 2 antibody (4th gen), syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B & hepatitis C, and herpes 1 & 2.
- Complete Confidentiality – Your confidentiality is very important to us. When you test with us, you can be certain that you will receive confidential STD testing and your information is secure. From the ordering process to your visit to the testing center, we are guided by HIPAA privacy laws, the federal mandates that protect your health information.
- Convenient Testing Locations and Hours – With over 4,500 test centers nationwide, you do not need to drive far to get tested for STDs. Some of these locations are open on Saturdays for your convenience. Use our locator tool to find your nearest testing center.
- Competitive Pricing – Our test prices are the lowest in the industry and considerably lower than what you’d pay at a hospital or clinic.
- FDA-Approved Tests – All tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In fact, we are the only service that offers an FDA-approved HIV RNA Early Detection Test. You can be confident that we follow all federal and state government testing guidelines.
- CLIA-Certified Labs – All of our testing locations meet and exceed Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards, which govern all clinical lab testing performed in the United States. This ensures the accuracy of your results.
- Fast Test Results – Your STD test results are available in 1-2 days. You may call our Care Advisors at 1-800-456-2323 anytime for updates while you wait.
- HIV RNA Testing – Our early detection HIV test is based on RNA methodology and is the only FDA-approved HIV RNA test on the market. RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) HIV testing is a newer and faster method designed to detect the presence of HIV in the blood. We are the only testing service that uses this new method.
- Simple Testing Process – Deciding to get tested for an STD is difficult. As the leader in STD testing, STDcheck.com makes the testing process simple. There is no paperwork to fill out or questions to answer at the testing center.
- Multiple Payment Options – We accept multiple forms of payment, including major credit cards, pre-paid debit cards, cashiers checks, money orders, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs), PayPal, and Cryptocurrency. To protect your privacy, we do not accept health insurance.
What are the differences between the HIV RNA test and the HIV 4th Generation Antibody test?
The HIV RNA test can detect HIV sooner than any other HIV test; as early as 9-11 days after exposure. The HIV 4th Generation Antibody test can detect HIV 2-3 weeks after exposure. The HIV RNA test detects the HIV virus in the blood by seeking out its genetic material (RNA), whereas the HIV 4th Generation Antibody test detects HIV antibodies and antigens. Antibodies are proteins created by the body’s immune system to try to destroy foreign substances like bacteria or viruses, in this case HIV. Antigens are the foreign substances that cause an immune response– the HIV Antibody test detects HIV p24 antigens.
What happens next?
STDcheck.com makes testing for STDs fast and convenient. Select a testing center closest to you using your zip code. Once you complete your order, your Lab Requisition form and your test code will be available in your secure online account. This test code tells the lab technician which samples to collect. Take your Lab Requisition Form or your test code to your preferred testing center, where the technician will collect the required samples. STD tests usually take 5 minutes or less. Your results will be available in your online account in 1-2 days.
Do I have to set an appointment?
No, it is not necessary for you to set an appointment for STD testing. However, our test centers do not accept payment, so you must place your order and submit your payment online or over the phone before visiting the test center nearest to you. Once you have placed your order, you can visit one of our 4,500 conveniently located testing centers. All testing centers are open during regular business hours and some are even open on Saturdays.
Will everyone at the Lab Center know what I’m getting tested for?
No. Our lab centers test for many diseases other than STDs. No one will know the specific diseases that you are being tested for.
The lab centers are designed to be comfortable and private. There is no waiting area. You walk in, give your blood/urine samples, and walk out in usually less than 5 minutes.
Is this private?
We go well above and beyond standard industry practices to provide you with the utmost privacy and confidentiality. Your results will not be put into your permanent medical file or be sent to any insurance company. We will also NEVER release your billing information to any third parties.
Confidentiality is our number one priority at STDcheck.com. We follow the same privacy laws as physicians do. We are required to abide by the The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
How does the doctor consultation work?
If you test positive for an STD, you will be able to speak with one of our physicians. The physician will explain your positive STD results as well as allow you the opportunity to ask questions. For an additional fee, the physician will be able to prescribe you treatment and send the prescription to your local pharmacy.
Is there anything I have to do before or after the test?
It depends on the type of test you are taking. If you are taking a blood test for STDs such as HIV, syphilis, hepatitis A, B & C, oral herpes or genital herpes, then no preparation is required before the test. If you are taking a test that requires a urine sample, like chlamydia or gonorrhea, do not urinate for at least one hour prior to testing. Besides that provision, no further preparation is needed.
After taking your STD test, the only thing you need to do is wait 1-2 days for your test results. If your results come back positive, we can provide you with a doctor consultation and present you with treatment options.
How soon can I take the test after ordering?
You can take your STD test as soon as you have completed your order and have received your Lab Requisition Form or confidential test code in your email. Our lab technicians require the form or code in order to collect the samples needed for your STD test. The testing centers are open during normal business hours with some open on Saturdays. Visit the testing center nearest you at your convenience.
How long is the lab visit?
Testing for STDs with STDcheck.com usually takes 5 minutes. When you walk into any of the test centers, the technicians will ask for your Lab Requisition Form or confidential test code, which tells them what samples to collect. There is no wait time to get tested and no paperwork to complete.
Do I need to bring anything to the lab for my test?
We do not require you to bring anything to the test center other than your Lab Requisition Form or confidential test code that you will receive via email after you place your order. To complete your STD testing, only a blood and/or urine sample is required. These samples will be collected when you arrive at the test center. Typically, your results will be available in your secure account in 1-2 days.
Convenient & Fast STD Testing
When you test with STDcheck.com, you can use any one of over 4,500 test centersthat offer fast, private STD testing at your convenience. All test centers are accessible and used by most hospitals and doctors in your area. The STD tests we offer are FDA-approved and these testing centers are CLIA-certified.
1. Order STD Testing
STDcheck.com makes getting tested for STDs a simple and convenient process. Order testing by phone or online. Test centers are open Monday – Friday, with some locations open on Saturday.
2. Visit test center
We have over 4,500 test centers nationwide so finding one near you is easy. There is no waiting, paperwork or appointment needed- you are in and out in minutes.
3. Get Results
Receive your test results in your online account within 1-2 days. Our Care Advisors are available at 1-800-456-2323 to answer your questions or address your concerns. For all positive test results, our doctors are available for a phone consultation.
Doctor Consultation Available
If your test comes back positive, call us at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our physicians. In certain cases, our physicians can even prescribe treatment at their discretion.
Our Privacy Pledge
We take your privacy very seriously. We abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which guarantees your right to privacy by keeping your medical information secure.
Speak with our doctor
We are able to provide a phone consultation with a doctor for every positive test result. You are entitled to professional medical care, so we take steps to ensure that you receive it. Our experienced network of licensed physicians are available to answer your questions and provide guidance in the event that you receive a positive test result.
How does the doctor consultation process work?
After receiving your results, if you have tested positive for anything, you will be able to speak with one of our physicians. This is your opportunity to have your STD test results explained and ask questions. Also, at the discretion of the physician, you can have appropriate prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy for an additional charge.
Can the doctor write a prescription for me if I need it?
At their discretion, our doctors can write prescriptions if your gonorrhea or chlamydia testresults are positive. Our physicians are also able to call in antibiotics for trichomoniasis, as well as prescriptive medication for herpes if you are experiencing an outbreak or for help in preventing outbreaks.
How do I know which test is right for me?
The fastest way to find out which test is right for you is with our physician-approved STD Test Recommender. This simple questionnaire will quickly evaluate your risk factors for contracting the most common STDs and make a recommendation for the best test or tests for you.
Medically Reviewed by
on Dec 17, 2018 – Written by STDcheck Editorial Team.
STDcheck.com provides fast, private and affordable STD testing online.
STDcheck.com gives customers a safe opportunity to avoid an awkward or uncomfortable situation by ordering their STD tests online before visiting one of more than 4,500 convenient labs nationwide to provide a blood and/or urine sample. Patients receive their results in just one to two days– all without setting foot in a doctor’s office. You can rely on the assistance of our trained health counselors to help you get started, and if you test positive for an STD with our services, we offer a consultation from one of our physicians to explain your results, answer your questions, and discuss treatment and what’s next.
STDcheck.com is proud to make affordable, private STD testing an option in the United States. We understand how important it is to help stop the spread of STDs and HIV, and are helping to educate individuals online about this crucial healthcare fight against sexually transmitted infections and diseases. As such, we are constantly improving and further expanding across the nation to bring convenient, confidential sexually transmitted disease testing to everyone.
Find out for yourself why hundreds of thousands of people have chosen to get peace of mind with STDcheck.com.